Interested in getting involved full-time? Did you know…
- Deaf- and National-Led: Our ministry employs about 180 full-time workers. Of these:
- Over 160 of them are nationals
- Over 80% of them are Deaf
- Mission-Focused: We have one focus and commitment: Seeing Christ impact every Deaf community around the world, both through God’s Word in sign language and through training.
- Relation-Oriented: We are a community of believers, diverse in skills and talents, who love and serve together on this mission for God’s glory.
DOOR International is always looking for qualified people passionate for God, for his Kingdom, and for reaching the unreached Deaf communities around the world. Click here to learn about volunteering at our administrative office in Zeeland, Michigan.